Wednesday, February 02, 2005

News to me!

I learned a couple new things about myself today...

First, I took a Meyers-Briggs personality profile quiz recommended by my econ professor which told me on the basis of 72 yes/no questions that I am ENTJ: extroverted, intuitive, thinking, judging. Well, yes... I could have told you that to begin with. According to my econ notes, this means I will not get along well with the ISTJs who tend to own veterinary practices. Riiiight.

Second, the name Anne Cloudman can produce some interesting anagrams:

On unclean, mad.
Uncle and moan.
Conned manual.
An undone calm.
On a damn uncle.
Lacuna on mend.
Nuance old man.
Unclean nomad.
O Man and uncle.
Noun and camel.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, February 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took one of these tests once and out of a room full of salespeople, I was the only one who fell into a quadrant labeled blue (for thinking, intuitive, etc.). It put me at direct odds with the executives and other salesmen (who were characteristically labeled "red"). As it turned out, I was successful with clients because I listened, tried to come up with a solution that worked for them, and wasn't just in it for the money. So maybe.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home