Sunday, July 08, 2007

Absentee

It's been another one of those periods with numerous significant changes that was just too hectic to blog about as it was happening. So... a list!

  • I moved to the West Village. The move was one of those horribly complicated, poorly orchestrated days when movers from two different states showed up simultaneously with more crap than any two people could ever need.
  • I graduated from my internship. I was oddly nostalgic and sentimental about this. Human psychology is complex. All year you can go along thinking you can't stand what you're doing and then just as it ends, you can't imagine leaving.
  • I replaced my old Blackberry with an excellent new one. It's everything I'd hoped it'd be and more. iPhone... pssssssssh.
  • I picked out a most wonderful couch for my new apartment.
  • My camera was stolen. I was sad for a day. Then I realized it's only money and bought a new one. When it arrives (and I get back, see below) I'll take pictures of the new place.

  • I leave on Thursday for a week in Vail followed by a weekend in San Francisco. I haven't been to San Fran since I lived there at age 3. Family, friends, and new city exploration! Just what I need.
When all this tumultuousness has settled (and I am completely broke) I need to start figuring out how I'm going to craft that life I've been waiting for. Good thing I've got some plane rides for brainstorming.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, July 11, 2007, Blogger JRL said...

Go spend an hour playing with the iPhone at either of the Apple stores. You may end up leaving with one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home