Saturday, April 16, 2005

Smile! It's Nu Shooz!



Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait

This fantastic little track came on the radio today. I had almost forgotten about it, but it's one of those songs you just know but you don't know why. You have no idea what it's called, who it's by, or where you've ever heard it, but it's part of your general knowledge base. This gem definitely falls in the "feel good" category which is appropriate because today was a beautiful day and I'm in a great mood. Besides, how can you not like a group named Nu Shooz?

Speaking of new shoes... I need some for my brother's wedding in July. The bride's requirements: something silver, something open toe. My requirements: something that won't make my feet hurt. Perhaps a trip to Nordstroms is necessary (I feel like such a girl).

Anyhow, give it a listen. Dance around your room. No one's watching.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, April 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Anne's brother, I would like to remind everyone about legal music downloading, without being too much of a wet blanket. Try this link if you want a legal sample of it. You have to have iTunes. But I have iTunes, and you all should too.

 
At 9:23 PM, April 16, 2005, Blogger Paul Irish said...

Oh man.
This song is killer.
And classic.
And oh so effing good.
Thank you Anne for the single click song. (and thanks John for the 4 click 30 sample. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home