Thursday, September 29, 2005

These Feet are Made for Walking



Röyksopp - Someone Like Me

I know, I know. It's been too long since I last posted. I was in Manhattan for the last two weeks, which you'd think would provide me with ample material to write about - but dial-up stymied my internet inspiration.

What did I do in Manhattan? I worked here for many hours, and spent the remaining hours walking around the city and doing entertaining city stuff like...
Walking around Manhattan really never gets old, particularly when accompanied by an iPod soundtrack. I walked sixty, seventy, probably even eighty blocks almost everyday. I crisscrossed Central Park. I danced down Central Park West. I cruised around the West Village. I meandered around SoHo. All in all, I realized how nice it is when your feet can take you wherever you want to go and a three hour walk is a perfectly nice way to spend an evening.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Anne said...

I'm working on getting the videos to work. For now, right click, save...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home