Saturday, March 25, 2006

Try This Site (it will be better for me if you do...)

30Boxes is a new social calendar website that I've been trying out recently. It's useful for keeping track of important dates and events, but more notably you can use it to figure out when your friends might be free to do something (based upon their shared public events). Clearly, however, this is a kind of web2.0 creation that really needs more users to be fully functional. If only everyone was as interested in being all over the web as I am.

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Chris Teso said...

Interested in Web 2.0? Then you're interested in Mashups. Enjoy.

Chris

 
At 4:27 PM, March 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with that web site is that it doesn't have a way to sync with an Outlook calendar. All my calendar stuff is in Outlook already, so I'd have to retype it all. That's probably a deal breaker for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home