Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rewind

I know it's a pointless question that pretty much only serves to make me feel bad about decisions I've made but I was thinking anyway.... If I could rewind my life and start over from that point in time, where would I rewind to?

March 2002.

While there are plenty of things that happened prior to March 2002 that I'd love to erase, I think the trajectory of my life got underway around then. What if that acceptance letter had been a rejection? What if, indeed.

And of what's happened since then - are there things that I'd be sad to miss? The people mostly.

It's just, I feel like a 21 year old who doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. Except I can't just get an internship somewhere and a sales job to pay the rent. Age 26 in the most expensive city in the U.S. with over $250,000 of education and the title Dr. seems to require a little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home