Monday, April 17, 2006

Thanks for Playing

So how did I celebrate my completion of veterinary school?

1. Friendly's ice cream


(Cookies and cream + peanut butter sauce + Heath bar = yum)

2. A sexy new textbook...


720 pages of delicious fluid, electrolyte and acid-base goodness, hot off the 2006 presses. I figure if I've got two months off I might as well try to learn something.

3. Easter weekend in Philadelphia.

The city of brotherly love was sunny, warm and replete with historical charm. It was relaxing and I only occasionally had to remind myself that I wasn't heading back to school this week for a new rotation. Which, of course, begs the question, what am I going to do for the next two months?

4. Buy shoes!!
I'm actually only sort of kidding. I need to buy a new pair of shoes with my $25 coupon which expires next week.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Dana said...

Congratulations, Anne! No mare student-ing for you. Except for that whole interning thing, which isn't really student-ing because it isn't school in the strict sense of the word. Anyway, what enticed you to visit Philly this weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home