Saturday, June 18, 2005

Music, Movies and More



Annie (Anne Lilia Berge-Strand) - Heartbeat
Too bad I didn't have this song for the post about people named Anne...

Another list! These are movies you probably haven't seen, but should. They're not necessarily my favorite movies, just good movies. So if you've got NetFlix...

The Princess and the Warrior
Trois Couleurs: Bleu, Blanc, Rouge
Goodbye Lenin
The Fog of War
Coma
The Conversation

It's worth noting that the only reason I've seen most of these is my father's commendable ability to pick good relatively unknown movies to rent. Speaking of my father, I'm leaving for Colorado tomorrow morning for three weeks with my family. I'll be at a clinic in Vail for two weeks and then (finally) a week of vacation. My brother is getting married the last weekend, so the Cloudman family will soon be +1. Stay tuned for pictures of the trip.

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, June 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the Princess and the Warrior..unfortunately I was really really drunk at the time and don't remember it at all. I'll give it a second chance. Some of the others were already on my queue :)

Erin

 
At 3:00 PM, June 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cloudman,

When are you going to return my copy of Fog of War!


Andrew

PS Very nice blog.

 
At 3:10 PM, June 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ammendment to previous post (seeing as that came off as overly harsh as well as grammatically incorrect):

Anne, would you mind sending my copy of the Fog of War at your earliest possible convenience?

Also, really enjoy reading your blog. I predict re-election as class secretary in a landslide!

Cheers,
Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home