Monday, May 01, 2006

Street Anne

I know enough to know that I'm not what you'd call street. In addition to being physically the whitest person you know, I'm not far off culturally either. Growing up in Darien, CT I think the closest we ever got to street was the playful way we referred to our friends as 'peeps' or the phase we all went through where we liked TLC and Salt-N-Pepa.

Needless to say, I don't really fancy Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, and all those associated genres anymore, but last week I couldn't pass up the invitation to go see A-Trak, the Rub, and Cuizinier/DJ Orgasmic at the Paradise. I pretty much only agreed because of the story I knew would result, but I'll let you read that for yourself.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Dana said...

Anne, this music is RIDICULOUS and by that I mean ridiculously awesome. French rap is hilarious. I would have totally gone to this concert with you. Craziness...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home