Saturday, April 14, 2007

Multiple Personalities Get Dressed

I can't decide who I am. My closet is an amalgam of personalities. Am I polka dots, ribbon belts and flowy skirts? Am I hipster tshirts, loose jeans, and pumas? Am I chiffon dresses, diamonds and high heels? Am I tube tops, tight jeans and patent leather? Am I lacoste polo, skinny jeans and flats? Am I black leggings, jean skirts and sexy shirts?

And who's the guy? Is he indie, music crunchy? Is he investment banking in a suit? Is he track jacket and jeans? Is he collared shirt and designer denim? Does he work for money or work to live? Does he dream wildly or plan practically? Is he friends with guys or friends with girls? Is he mr. masculine or mr. metro?

I have no idea.

It's hard to get dressed to go out when you don't know who you are and you don't know who you're trying to attract.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, April 15, 2007, Blogger ZenDenizen said...

I face that dilemma everyday myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home