Monday, July 11, 2005

Facts

1. 100+ bobby pins does not a happy Anne make...

This I learned at my brother's wedding. Apparently I'm a real hairdo wimp. I guess that's a result of my having never had to endure the pain of the 8 hour hairdo before. I lasted from about noon to mid-way through the reception before I had to take it out.

2. the sign on the grocery store that says "Open 24 hours" is untrue. it is closed on Sunday nights...

All I wanted was some milk for my tea this morning, but the fine print revealed the truth.

3. as much as I complain about it, I miss school when I'm away.

I like being busy and running around the hospital all day long. And frankly, I don't mind sacrificing sleep to have some fun every now and then. I don't know if I'll ever be able to work at a small practice, the slow pace might kill me.

4. I really like this song.

Jem - Amazing Life

I've listened to it too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home