Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Recognition

The other day I called a client for the fifth day in a row and as I was wrapping up the conversation I said, "I'll call you tomorrow to let you know how she did overnight." His response? "Do you work every day?"

Such a good question! Why haven't more clients noticed the oddity of me being able to call them for 6 days in a row?

Now I realize that obviously most clients are much more concerned about their pet's well being than their veterinarian's well-being, but when one client out of the two hundred or so that I've dealt with so far notices... It's nice.

Now if only they knew that I make $1.73/hour (after taxes, rent and health insurance). Maybe they'd send checks too.

1 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Dr. Claw said...

Isn't it cool when clients care about your wellbeing? Some of our regular clients always make sure to ask me about school and it's nice to know that they care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home